|Looks like||Chihuahua, Mix|
|Age||5 years and 1 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- I was diagnosed with and am being treated for sarcoptic mange . My skin is healing from this disease, you and your vet can help me finish my treatment.
- My story will likely continue to be one of transformation, fill out a questionnaire today to be a part of it!
- You can learn more about how my friends at Oregon Humane Society and in Southern Oregon saved me here .
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 30 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 13.5 lbs
- 65 lbs
- 53.1 lbs
- 7y 1m
- 47.6 lbs
- 27.3 lbs
- 16.4 lbs
- 70 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
Go see the rest!