|Looks like||Shepherd, Siberian Husky|
|Age||3 years and 7 months|
What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
The type of home I'm looking for:
Search For More Dogs & Puppies
- 30 lbs
- 12.5 lbs
- 13.5 lbs
- 65 lbs
- 53.1 lbs
- 7y 1m
- 47.6 lbs
- 27.3 lbs
- 16.4 lbs
- 70 lbs
- 12.6 lbs
- 10.5 lbs
Go see the rest!