What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I am a sensitive and shy pup.
- I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience – plus regular play time with you! Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
The type of home I’m looking for: