What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Click here to sign-up for our Start over Rover class! We will help you set you on the right path to have the best life possible with your new furry friend through training, games, and exercises!
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I can be picky about the dogs I like to be around, and will need to meet any resident dogs prior to going home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.