What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a special rescue dog, please take a moment and read my What to Expect.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.