What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below! v
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- One interesting fact about myself is that I have multiple freckles on the irises of my eyes. It is believed to be a benign process at this time, but it may progress in the future to a more serious cancerous process. Just something for my future vet to keep an “eye” on!
The type of home I’m looking for: