What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience – plus regular play time with you!
- I am very cute but have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- I am easily overstimulated, which means I can get mouthy and worked up. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
- I recently underwent an orthopedic procedure called a femoral head ostectomy (FHO) and will require physical rehabilitation.
The type of home I’m looking for: