What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- My foster family says I’m a love bug! They also say I’m gentle, friendly, snuggly, and excellent!
- My foster family says I did very well with the three kids in the home whose ages range from 9 – 13. They also said I was the goodest boy when all their friends came over.
- My foster family said I did very well with their dog, and we enjoyed each other’s company.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I had a mast cell tumor removed and have a good prognosis.
- I have a heart murmur that will require long term monitoring. I will need follow up with a cardiologist.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
The type of home I’m looking for: