What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- Shy and Nervous: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- I have a heart murmur that may require long term monitoring.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- I have chronic ear infections which will require long term management.
The type of home I’m looking for: