What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love, but I will need time to get to know you before showing my affectionate side.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I lived with other cats in my last home.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence.
- I am not for the first time cat owner. Someone very familiar with feline body language is a must for me.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.