What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease but had a dental procedure during my time at OHS.
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- I am declawed and will need to live indoors only!
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
The type of home I’m looking for: