What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I am ready to find a quiet, calm home with a patient person who will give her ample time to adjust.
- Needs a quiet adult only home but could handle older respectful kids. NO SMALL CHILDREN!
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I am not for the first time cat owner. Someone very familiar with feline body language is a must for me.
- I lived with other cats in my last home.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- If you have a vacant lap, I would be glad to keep it warm!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home where there is another cat to help boost my confidence.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.