What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I am a beautiful blind boy looking for consistency and routine in my new home and day-to-day life.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.