What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- My foster mom says I am an absolute love and am the sweetest, most affectionate girl!
- I love catnip!
- My purr motor is always running, especially when I’m being doted on.
- I have been known to shower my favorite people with love.
- I love watching Bird TV and gazing out the window at all the wildlife.
- I can be a little nervous about nail trims, so please be gentle with me!
- Please don’t let my diagnosis of diabetes scare you, I do not fuss or fight when I’m getting my insulin or blood glucose tests. The kind people at OHS will also give you a full medical consult and make sure you understand how to give my treatments.
- I have diabetes and will require long term care, including routine vet visits, insulin twice a day and glucose tests. I’ve become really comfortable with my insulin routine in my foster home!
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
The type of home I’m looking for: