What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am affectionate and enjoy the company of my human friends!
- I am smart and love to learn. You can use some of my favorite toys & treats as positive reinforcement to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I have a positive history using the crate.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person.
- Taking a training class will help us bond and help me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would do best in a home with a family who is experienced with high energy, smart herding breeds that can provide positive reinforcement training consistantly.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.