What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Overstimulation: I am very cute but have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup! I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Fear and Anxiety: However, I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Taking a training class will be essential in helping us bond and helping me become a model canine citizen.
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about puppy ownership here !
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence and to play with!
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I may not be the best puppy option a home with small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.