What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me and watch my video below!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- Kevin had both knees surgically corrected and will require a home with a family that can accommodate his rehabilitation for at least the next 8 weeks to ensure his knees heal properly.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here. “