What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video! I’m a sweet boy that loves to be loved on by my human friends.
- I am an active young man! I would love to get up and go on an adventure with you!
- I play nice with other dogs, too! But the squirrels at the park better watch out!
- I also love to run! I have been on the running team while at OHS and would make a great running buddy!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends. I love to snuggle and am a staff favorite!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats and verbal praise as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- High Energy: I can become easily frustrated if my energy and exercise needs are not met. I will need positive outlets and a calm environment to help me flourish.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need a home without small children simply due to size and exuberance.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.