What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My life is sort of a mystery. I was picked up by a good samaritan and brought to Multnomah County Animal Services and then to OHS to help me find my furrever family!
- I walk nicely on leash and would love to go for walks with you.
- I am an young and active dog who needs an active lifestyle. I would love to get up and go adventure with you!
- I know some basic cues such as sit.
- I am social with people.
- I love playing with toys! When you meet me, I can show you my favorite one!
The type of home I’m looking for: