What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Once comfortable, I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I am not for the first-time dog owner.
- I’ll need a home with a fenced backyard.
- I have lived with other dogs and cats in a previous home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I’m looking for: