What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am an active lady! I would love to get up and go on an adventure with you.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I have a medical condition that requires long term management. I had a mass removed and will likely not have further progressions, but there is a small chance of mast cell tumor disease in the future.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.