What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me and watch my video below!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- During my time here in the shelter I have formed a strong bond with Bartlebee 223781 and we would love to go home together!
- Fearful Behavior: I can be worried about new people or new surroundings. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
The type of home I’m looking for: