What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have lived with older children in my previous homes.
- I have lived with other dogs in my previous homes.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Resource Guarding: I have a history of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for: