What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- I love to run! I have been on the running team while at OHS and would make a great running or adventure buddy!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things. I know some basic cues, such as sit, stay, and walking nicely on leash.
- House Training: I have a history of housetraining struggles. Typical male behavior, I am crate trained to help with this, but will need your help to keep me on track!
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I am not for the first time dog owner. Someone very familiar with canine body language is a must for me.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- I would prefer to be the only dog in the home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by