What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I know some basic cues, such as ‘sit’ using a hand signal as well as ‘no’, ‘outside’ and ‘walk’ using ASL.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- I have chronic skin issues which will require long term management. It can be caused by different factors such as fleas, food or environmental factors.
- I am deaf and may need extra care and training while getting settled into my new home and family.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to a home with a fully fenced yard.
- I might enjoy the company of another dog-friendly dog but I need to meet your dog first to make sure we’re a good match.
- Because of my hearing loss and tendency to get overstimulated, I’m not a good choice for a first-time dog owner.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.