What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I’m a big boy, and need to work on my leash manners. I am a strong puller but am working on it!
- I didn’t have the best start to life and lived mostly outside. I’m looking for a patient someone to give me a chance to let me live inside.
- I love the outdoors and would love to go on an adventure with you! My friends said I’m a great hiking companion!
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for: