What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me by watching my video below.
- I should wear a helmet I head butt so hard.
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
The type of home I’m looking for: