What my friends at OHS say about me:
- This pet has been diagnosed and treated for the Panluekopenia virus infection while in our care. She was quarantined and received extensive medical treatment. She will need to be kept separate from other kittens, unvaccinated cats and immunocompromised cats for at least 4 weeks after adoption. Please see you community veterinarian about this condition.
- I am playful and cute!
- If you’re first in line for me, you’ll be contacted to schedule a meet and greet and hopefully bring me home!
- To prepare for your meet and greet, please take a moment to learn more about kitten ownership here !
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- Click here to sign-up for our Virtual Kitten-garten class! We will help you set your kitten up for success in the home, as well as teach you how to channel all that energy in a positive direction!
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.