What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me by watching my video below.
- If you have a vacant lap, I would be glad to keep it warm!
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- My purr motor is always running.
- I have a medical condition called feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC) and will need to live in a calm environment. This may also require lifelong management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for: