What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I lived with children in my last home.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- Fear andAnxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. Iprefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Bite History: I have a history of biting a person.
- Resource Guarding: I have ahistory of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by