What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I lived with another cat (Patricia AID # 261458) in my last home, and we would love to go home together.
- Get to know me by watching my video below.
- This cat was noted to have elevated third eyelids. We believe that this is a condition called Haws Syndrome, where the eyelids are temporarily elevated without an underlying cause. It is non painful and does not have significant effects on the cat’s health. It is expected to go away without treatment in a few weeks if it is this condition. If it does not resolve, we recommend visiting your veterinarian to explore further causes of this condition
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for: