What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me by watching my video bellow.
- I appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I love to learn and explore! You can use my favorite toys or treats to teach me new things.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Overstimulation: I am easily overwhelmed and agitated. I will need positive outlets for my energy, hands off play time and a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I’m looking for: