What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My foster parent reports that I am a wonderful, affectionate companion!
- I love going for walks, and have been working on remaining calm when I see other dogs! Help me keep my training going!
- I like playing with toys, learning new things and getting tasty treats, but my favorite thing to do is spend time with my people!
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would do best in a quiet home; I can get a little anxious when there’s too much going on.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.