What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have lived with a small dog in my last home.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, shake and down.
- Fear andAnxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. Iprefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
The type of home I’m looking for: