What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am bonded to Sam (259507). We must go home together and our adoption fee includes both of us.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
I am currently being treated for heartworm . I will require medical management and exercise restriction to help get me healthy again.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.