What my friends at OHS say about me:
- We are a bonded pair, BFF’s through thick and thin. We must go home together and our adoption fee includes both of us.
- Our history is somewhat of a mystery and our friends here do not know much about us yet.
- We love to learn! You can use our favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach us new things.
- Fear and Anxiety: We can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. We prefer to take things at our own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- We are currently being treated for heartworm . We will require medical management and exercise restriction to help get us healthy again.
The type of home we are looking for:
- We must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- We would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- We will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- We may do best as the only dogs in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.