What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I know some basic cues, such as Sit, Stay, Down, Come and Drop and love to go on walks!
- I lived with cats in my last home and did well with them.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management. The best option is if I could be the only dog in my home.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping opendoors or openings in fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures. together – on leash of course! Did I mention how much I love to go on walks?
- Fear andAnxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. Iprefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- I have arthritis , which there is no cure for, but there are many ways to manage.
- I have a medical condition that requires long term management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by