What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a sensitive and shy dog.
- I really enjoy the company of my human friends.
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
The type of home I’m looking for: