What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I love to learn and explore! You can use my favorite toys or treats toteach me new things.
- I have the cutest meow! Come listen to me chirp and sing.
- I am declawed and will need to live indoors only!
- Overstimulation: I am easily overwhelmed and agitated. Iwill need positive outlets for my energy, hands off play time and a calmenvironment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but had my teeth cleaned while at OHS.
- I have diabetes and will require longterm care, including routine vet visits and daily insulin.
- Helping me lose weight will allow me to live my best life!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here tolearn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by