What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am very cute but have proven myself to be quite the exuberant dog!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I have lived with young children in my last home.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escaping doors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together – on leash of course!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home without cats or other small animals.
- I need a home without livestock.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will thrive in a home that can provide me with an active lifestyle! I would love to get up and go adventure with you.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.