What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I have lived with children in my last home.
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Resource Guarding: I have ahistory of guarding my people, food, toys and/or bedding from other animals or people.
- Escape Artist: I have a history of escapingdoors or fences. I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventurestogether – on leash of course!
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would thrive in a quiet, low traffic environment. No apartments or busy condos.
- I need to be the only pet in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by