What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me by watching my video below.
- I love to learn and explore! You can use my favorite toys or treats to teach me new things.
- I came to OHS with significant trauma to my jaw and had multiple fractures. I have undergone extensive treatment and dental work and spent a long time in a foster home to recover however, I may need more dental work in the future.
- I have a Chronic Upper Respiratory Infection and may need ongoing medical care.
- Overstimulation: I am easily overwhelmed and agitated. I will need positive outlets for my energy, hands off play time and a calm environment.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
The type of home I’m looking for: