What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet.
- I am always up for a good shoulder massage.
- I should wear a helmet I head butt so hard.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I will need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
The type of home I’m looking for: