What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I love to learn and explore! You can use my favorite toys or treats to teach me new things.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I lived with other cats in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- Overstimulation: I am easily overwhelmed and agitated. I will need positive outlets for my energy, hands off play time and a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I may do best in a home where there is another cat for me to play with, and to help boost my confidence!
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.