What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am always up for a good shoulder massage.
- I lived with other cats in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease which means I may need dental cleanings or extractions in the future.
- I have a medical condition that requires long term management.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.