What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Are you looking for adventure? Look no further! My friends at OHS are working on leash training me with a harness. I would be the best adventure buddy!
- I’m highly social and good with other cats. I may even do well with a rowdy but respectful dog.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- Need some biscuits with your breakfast? I’m an expert kneader!
- I am always up for a good shoulder massage. I’m literally the perfect cat.
- I love to learn and explore! You can use my favorite toys or treats to teach me new things.
- My friends at the shelter are working on harness training and think I’d do great as an adventure cat!
- I have been diagnosed with dental disease , but have had a dental cleaning while at OHS.
- I have been diagnosed with Asthma but it doesn’t require any treatment right now!
- I am FIV+ and I need to live indoors only, unless we go on leashed walks!
The type of home I’m looking for: