What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in the best spots around the house.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
- House Training: I have a history of house training struggles.
- I am declawed and will need to live indoors only!
The type of home I’m looking for: