What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I have the cutest meow! Come listen to me chirp and sing.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite when we meet.
- I lived with other cats in my last home.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to go home to a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- To learn more about my specific needs, please read my What to Expect handout.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- My friend Violet 259305 is also at OHS. If you are looking for a pair, we would love to go home together!
- I may do best in a home where there is a resident cat for me to play with!
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.