What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I love to learn! I would enjoy attending a Manners Training class with you.
- Fear and Anxiety: I can be worried about new people, new surroundings and touch. I prefer to take things at my own pace and will need to live in a calm environment.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home or one with older, dog-savvy teens.
- I may do best in a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence.
- I will need to meet any canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard where I can run and play.
- Before filling out an adoption questionnaire, please read my What to Expect handout so you can learn more about the type of home I’m looking for.
- Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.