What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Check out my video below!
- I love to learn! You can use my favorite toys or treats as positive reinforcement and to teach me new things.
- Animal Interactions: I have displayed behaviors toward other animals that will require additional caution and good management.
- Overstimulation: I get easily frustrated and can exhibit this in a variety of ways. I will need positive outlets for my energy and a calm environment.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need to meet any similar sized or larger canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need a home without cats, other small animals, or small dogs.
- I must go to a home with a fenced in yard.
- It could be with you! Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- You can also stock up on food and treats using our online store by clicking here.